Buying for Dad can be tricky, right?
So we asked real dads what they would like to receive for Father's Day.
Here's what they said...
1. Time with their kids -- go to a ball game, out for wings, backyard picnic
2. Cut the lawn for him
3. Baseball Cap (ie: favorite team or brand)
4. Boating or Fishing Accessories
5. Cool T-Shirt (ie: favorite rock band, favorite cause)
6. Wallet (an upgrade from his wornout one)
7. Fitbit or other fitness gear
8. Golfing Accessories, golf balls, tees
9. Grilling Accessories, BBQ tools, grill cover
10. Unique Auto Accessories
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY FROM YOUR FRIENDS AT MCINCSHOP!