Buckle Guard"S" Seat Belt Button Cover- Deters Kids and Disabled Adults from Opening Their Seat Belts While Riding in a Motorized Vehicle, Fits Wider Seat Belt Buckles on Buses Too (Black)
- Trouble Keeping Kids Buckled Up on a Bus? Try Buckle Guard "S"!
- Buckle Guard "S" is the same as Original Buckle Guard except with a wider, deeper opening for buckles on buses
- Slips over seat buckle and hides the release button from the child
- Locks with an FDA approved "Push and Turn" child safety cap
- Works Just like the Original Buckle Guard only with a wider opening for the seat belt tongue to go through
The Buckle Guard "S" is the same as our Original Buckle Guard with a wider, deeper opening for inserting the tab of the belt buckle.
The "S" will fit many of the new commercial seat belt buckles on school buses and transportation vehicles.
If you aren't sure which Buckle Guard to order, call us at 800-423-5487 for assistance.
Buckle Guard slips over a standard-sized seat buckle and hides the release button from a child's curious fingers.
This prevents children and disabled adults from opening their seat belts while riding in a motorized vehicle.
Buckle Guard has a white FDA approved "Push and Turn" child safety cap.
If your seat buckle is up to 2" wide and 1 1/8" high, this product will fit your buckle.
MADE IN USA
Weight: .2 lbs