Tidal Wake Harmonic Prop Puller, Prop Knocker, Propeller Removal Tool, Handy Storage Tote Bag, Save Time and Money, Easy Do-It-Yourself Design
- Now anyone can remove and replace an inboard boat propeller. It's EASY with Tidal Wake Harmonic Prop Puller.
- A "must-have" in every boater’s toolbox! You can replace your own propeller on a trailer or lift and be back to having fun on the water in minutes. No need to trailer to a dealer or marina.
- Precision crafted, individually machined one-at-a-time in the USA. It's a high quality, tight tolerance fit for your boat’s propeller shaft and threads. Made of premium grade Stainless Steel 416 that’s extra hard and durable. The design and composition of this steel have greater harmonic properties than brass, bronze, aluminum, and common steels. Works on 2 blades, 3 blades, 4 blades, 5 blades (high performance) boat propellers.
- Prop Puller works on 1 inch and 1-1/8 inch inboard shafts. Both of these shafts have a tapered end to a 3/4" thread for prop nut. These are "direct" and "V-drive" boats of any size and include Mastercraft, Nautique, Moomba, Tige, Malibu, Centurion, Supra, Sanger, Ski Supreme, Axis, Correct Craft, Heyday, Century, Sea Ray, Wellcraft, Pavati, Varatti, and more.
- No need for clumsy c-clamps that won’t work on all styles of props! Tidal Wake Prop Puller is as EZ as 1, 2, 3! 1. Screw Prop Puller on the propeller shaft. 2. Strike domed top with a hammer or mallet. 3. Watch the Harmonic Vibrations loosen the prop for removal. That's it!
Fits: 1 1/8" Shaft
Construction: Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.75x 1.75", 1.1#
Included: Prop Puller, Draw-string storage Tote Bag, Instructions
Lifetime warranty against defects.