Buying for Mom can be a challenge, right?
So we asked real moms what they would like for Mother's Day.
Here's what they said...
1. A get-together with their kids, like a Brunch or a visit to a Park
2. A couple extra hours of Sleep that day and No Housework
3. A home-cook Meal that she doesn't have to cook
4. A Gift Certificate to a hair or nail salon
5. If you won't be around for Mother's Day -- she would like a real Phone Call from you, NOT a text or email
6. Flowers or an Edible Arrangement
7. Her favorite bottle of Wine or fine Chocolates
8. If she's an avid reader, a Good Book is a good idea
9. A digital Photo Frame pre-loaded with family pictures
10. Indulgent Personal Care Products!
Check out our line of "Indulgent Personal Care Products" Now!
SAVE 10% -- USE PROMO CODE: MAY10